Mar 31, 2014

WBSCTE JEXPO 2014 Counselling Notice | Online Counselling Notice for JEXPO 2014 | Polytechnic online counselling notice

Admission under West Bengal State Council of Technical Education in Different Polytechnic colleges in different Diploma Treads, like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical,Computer, Information Technology etc. Admission will be followed by the Online Counselling Process. Council publish the process and the online link for submission of online Counselling form.
Before your form submission you have to know about some point and matter.
How to fill up the form?
What Document(s) you need(s) at the time of online form fill up?
What is the Counselling Fees amount?
How Council inform me about what college is allotted to me ?

Answers of All the Above question will be published soon. Please Keep touch with this Web page or you can Add me in your GOOGLE+ Circle. If you Add me in your circle.. you will get all information and notification of my published post instantly.          
© Barnali

4 comments:

  1. myself Anirban. my gen rank is 22809. can i get admission in siliguri polytechnic for electrical engineering? pls ans me

    email. anirban024banerjee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! I m soubhik,my gen rank is 60000.can i get govt colleges for mechanical/electrical engineering

    ReplyDelete
  3. My jexpo gen rank-67979 & ST rank-1098.Can i get any gov college.counciling korte parbo ki?kon trade nite parbo.

    ReplyDelete